Monday, May 21, 2012

Perfect republican to go against Obama

In my glorious goodness I am going to tell my 1 republican friend, actually none of my friends are republican, what people they need to clone to make a black male to beat Obama in the upcoming election, I would give them the same for a woman candidate but boy would that be a waste. So you need the feet of Shaq, the hands of Dr. J (Julius Erving) both basketball greats, the body of Carl Lewis (one of the fastest professional track and field athletes) the heart and soul of Ray Charles, the mind of W.E.B. Dubois, the sharp wit of Dick Gregory and the charisma of Morgan Freeman. So if they collect enough snot, you know you will never get any important DNA, from each of these persons and get him cloned before November they may have a shot. Oh you probably wonder why there are no Caucasian body parts? duh..

No comments:

Post a Comment