Thursday, April 9, 2015

Rand fans do not worry

Ok this is not a cartoon. I was walking to my room and on the TV was Rand Paul with three people behind him. one of them was this guy. now first Rand Paul is not on my radar. He nor his father are comic gold, like making fun of rats. just not enough personality. Not like Sara Palin, John McCain or  even Obama. But seriously I have been in camera and photo shoots with candidates and it is a 3 person deal not counting the candidate. SOMEONE could have said "hey lets put that t-shirt on someone who may acctually be ...... my bet is the person made the t-shirt, but heay there wasn't a cute  daughter or wife to wear it? I am also sure that is not a literal run, possablely he did some work on a past campain or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment